- About the School
- Menu and Food Services
- Parent-Teacher Club (PTC)
- Clubs and Enrichments
- Dads of Great Students (DOGS)
- Photo Gallery
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Curricular Standards
- School Site Council (SSC)
- Parent-Student Handbook
- Parking Lot Procedures
- Supply List
- Tiger Tales
- Spirit Wear
- Text Messenger
- Past Parent Survey Results
- Class Locator Map
- Contact Us
- Student Handbook
- Student Resources
- Staff Portal
Sunday Night "Week at Glance"
Good evening Twelve Bridges families,
This is Mr. Cubias with your Sunday night “Week at a Glance” for the week of May 22nd through May 29th. I wanted to begin this message by thanking everyone for an amazing Open House on Thursday. Our staff did an incredible job with classroom prep, musical performances, plant sales, etc.! I also wanted to give special recognition to our art docents, PTC, staff, and of course our students for helping set up such an amazing art show!
TBMS is hosting a summer bridge program for all incoming 6th graders. New this year, TBMS will be offering a “Welcome to Middle School” program from August 8th -10th to bridge the gap between elementary school and middle school. This will be a fun, engaging three-day program to get students excited about their new educational adventure into middle school. Click here to see the informational flyer and click here to see the registration form.
Norovirus information and handouts from our school nurse - PLEASE READ! As you may have heard on the news, there have been recent outbreaks of Norovirus (also known as the stomach flu) in the surrounding area. I've attached some handouts below. Click on each to read the info:
COMING UP THIS WEEK…
Monday, May 22nd - Early Release Day - 1:40 Dismissal
- YEARBOOKS on sale starting today for $10 each. (CASH ONLY) They are available until we sell out.
- School performance of Pandora’s Socks (Mandel’s class) - 9:00-9:40 Am
- K-Kids meets in the Library from 1:45-2:45 PM
- Tiger Tracks Running Club in the Multi from 1:45-2:45 PM
Tuesday, May 23rd -
- School performance of Pandora’s Socks (Mandel’s class) - 2:00-2:40 PM
- Evening performance of Pandora’s Socks (Mandel’s class) - 6:00-7:00 PM
Wednesday, May 24th
- School-grown plants will be for sale before school starts for $1. Please help support our garden program and pick up some herbs for your home gardens at the same time!
- Sami’s Circuit Family Night from 6:00-7:00 PM. Click here to see the flyer and be entered for the raffle for Sami’s Circuit prizes!
Thursday, May 25th
- TBMS Band to play in the multi at 9:00 AM
- TBES Choir will be going to the River Cats game at 7:05 PM with gates opening at 6:00 PM.
Friday, May 26th - Spirit Day
- School Carnival
- Carnival Schedule
- 8:25-9:55 – 4th & 5th grades
- 10:00-10:55 – 2nd grade
- 11:00-11:55 – TK/Kinder
- 12:45-1:40 – 1st grade
- 1:45-2:40 – 3rd grade
- Adult basketball from 3:30-5:00 PM in the Multi
A BRIEF LOOK AHEAD...
- Monday, May 29th is Memorial Day - No school!
- Tuesday, May 30th through Friday, June 2nd are all 1:40 early dismissal days.
- Friday, June 2nd is the last day of school.
· Daddy-Daughter Dance pictures are still being worked on. We will get those to you before school gets out.
· Retail Fundraising: If you are an online shopper, support us when you shop on Amazon by visiting smile.amazon.com/ch/57-1219521 and Amazon donates to Twelve Bridges Elementary School Parent Teacher Club. Please visit this link to see where you can sign up for Amazon, Raley’s, and Red Robbin school donation programs as well.
· ROAR Store Volunteers Needed: Click here if you are available to help out in our ROAR store on Fridays during lunchtime from about 11:30-1:15.
· Personalized Bricks: Personalized bricks will be on sale again this year. If you haven’t ordered yours yet but are still interested, just visit the following site: http://twelvebridgeselementary.donationbricks.com/.
· Box Tops for Education is a sure and easy way to make money for our school. We are off to a good start for the 2016/2017 school year. You can continue to support our school by collecting box tops. Just clip, paste and send your monthly collection sheet back to school ASAP!
Please visit our teacher websites regularly to keep current on homework assignments, weekly projects, and events. If your teacher’s website is not working or out of date, please let us know. Also, please encourage your child to utilize i-Ready for a minimum of 45 minutes per week, per subject - more is even better!
Have a great week!