- About the School
- Contact Us
- Online Scheduler
- Staff Weblinks
- 2014-15 Student & Parent Handbook
- Week at a Glance
- Clubs and Enrichments
- Educational Websites
Welcome to Twelve Bridges Elementary School
"Our mission is to develop lifelong learners by providing a comprehensive education for every student which fosters high academic achievement, positive self-worth, and responsible citizenship in an environment of mutual respect, trust, and cooperation among students, staff, and parents."
Click here to see our guiding vision statements.
- Fun Run: The TBES Fun Run, our major fundraiser for the year, will be taking place on November 13th. Please continue to share those pledge forms with family and friends. Click here to view the Fun Run flyer!
- Yearbook Pictures: Our Yearbook team is already working to put together another fabulous yearbook and we need your help. If you have taken any pictures you would like to share with us, please follow these steps. The more pictures we have to choose from, the better! Just click on the Balfour link below, enter the project number below, and enter the password. Then, just fill in the boxes, hit Next, agree to the terms, and begin uploading!
Website: images.balfour.com Project number: 524379 Password: yearbook15 No Caps!
- Measure A Info: Measure A, the general obligation bond to raise $60 million towards renovations to LHS and the construction of Twelve Bridges High School, has passed!! Click here to be directed to the district website which provides more information!
- Shady Creek 5th Grade Trip: Thursday, October 9th, was our 5th grade Shady Creek Parent Info Night. Those in attendance found the presentation very helpful and informative. In case you were not able to join us, I’ve attached the Powerpoint that was used by the presenters. Also, please take the virtual “Shady Creek Facility” tour at the bottom of the Shady Creek homepage (The video does not always play on Google Chrome, so you might want to view it on Mozilla Firefox if possible). Payment paperwork went home with your 5th graders on Friday October 17th. Please begin returning the all forms ASAP so we can continue moving forward with plans for the trip. Click here for another copy of the payment form.