- About the School
- Contact Us
- Online Scheduler
- Staff Weblinks
- 2014-15 Student & Parent Handbook
- Week at a Glance
- Clubs and Enrichments
- Educational Websites
- Photo Gallery
Welcome to Twelve Bridges Elementary School
"Our mission is to develop lifelong learners by providing a comprehensive education for every student which fosters high academic achievement, positive self-worth, and responsible citizenship in an environment of mutual respect, trust, and cooperation among students, staff, and parents."
Click here to see our guiding vision statements.
The California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress, or CAASPP, which
has replaced the Standardized Testing and Reporting, or STAR Program, is the new state
academic testing program. CAASPP is a system intended to provide information that can
be used to monitor student progress and ensure that all students leave high school ready
for college and career. This year, CAASPP includes computer adaptive tests
language arts and mathematics as well as paper-based tests for science.
Click here to see the entire notification letter.
- PTC Volunteers Needed! We need volunteers to give us a hand with the "Read Across America" Book Fair Week (March 2nd-9th) and the PTC Yard Sale (March 7th). We're using VolunteerSpot to organize our upcoming sign-ups.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/mFocik
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
- Yearbooks on Sale! They can be purchased online at www.balfour.com. Through March, the cost is $17.00. The end of year price is $20.00. Please order early to guarantee your copy because we did sell out last year. Once sold out, we cannot order additional copies. Purchase yours online today! If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Nelson, our Yearbook Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yearbook Pictures: Our Yearbook team is already working to put together another fabulous yearbook and we need your help. If you have taken any pictures you would like to share with us, please follow these steps. The more pictures we have to choose from, the better! Just click on the Balfour link below, enter the project number below, and enter the password. Then, just fill in the boxes, hit Next, agree to the terms, and begin uploading!
Website: images.balfour.com Project number: 524379 Password: yearbook15 No Caps!
- Shady Creek 5th Grade Trip: Fifth grade families, our Shady Creek trip is here! Cabin lists and hiking groups are made, the buses are on their way, and we're ready to go! We are still accepting contributions if you are able to donate towards the cost of your student’s (or someone else’s) trip. Click here for another copy of the payment form.
- Measure A Info: Measure A, the general obligation bond to raise $60 million towards renovations to LHS and the construction of Twelve Bridges High School, has passed!! Click here to be directed to the district website which provides more information!
- The end of trimester 1 Tiger Tales is in! Click here to see a recap of trimester 1 and a preview of things to come!